YONSEI UNIVERSITY College of Engineering

Sidemenu

Beginning of Contents

History
History
Dec. 1999 Established ERBC
Aug. 1999 Opened the Posco Bridge
Oct. 1998 Established the Center for Noncrystalline Materials
Jun. 1997 Established the Center for Information Storage Devices
Feb. 1997 Established the Research Institute of High-tech Materials
Oct. 1995 Established the Research Institute of Micro-organism Preservation
Mar. 1995 Established the Steel Research Institute
Dec. 1994 Established the Research Institute of Urban Transportation Science and Research Institute of Software Application
Mar. 1994 Established the inter-universities research center named the Research Center for Signal Processing
Mar. 1994 Opened the Engineering Hall 2
Mar. 1993 Established the Research Institute of Architectural Engineering
Mar. 1992 Established Biometric Engineering Research Center
Mar. 1992 Established the Research Institute of New Energy & Environmental System and Research Institute of Electronic Information Communication
Sep. 1991 Established the Medical Machinery Research Institute
Apr. 1989 Established the Research Institute of ASIC design
Mar. 1980 Renovated and opened the Engineering Hall 1(where all 9 departments are located.)
Mar. 1977 Separated the School of Engineering and established the College of Engineering
Apr. 1973 Opened the Engineering Hall 1
Aug. 1963 Established the Engineering Research Institution under the College of Science and Engineering
Feb. 1962 Divided the College of Science and Engineering into School of Science and School of Engineering
May. 1950 Established the College of Science and Engineering

Display Page Loading Image

Loading ...

Loading ...

x
x